Cationic Coagulant - Polyamine
Fill in the form to get more information on Rishlyte.
- POLYAMINE can be used as coagulant in water treatment (drinking and waste water).
- In the oil field chemicals, the POLYAMINE can be used in clay stabilizer, acid fracturing cation additives as a DOPE etc.
- Also used as a colour precipitant in Sugar process.
- Used in dyeing and finishing auxiliaries as advanced formaldehyde-free color-fixing agent.
- Used in paper making, coating and as antistatic agent, as AKD Sizing Promoter and as retention and drainage agent.
- Help reduce or eliminate use of inorganic coagulants in water treatment.
- Economical to use — effective at low dosage levels.
- Perform well over a wide pH range.
- Easily soluble in water.
Health and Safety
See the Material Safety Data Sheet for complete safety, health and environmental data.
|Viscosity cps||150 - 450||800 - 2000||400 - 1000||4000 - 10000||7000 - 12000||400 - 1000||4000 - 10000|
|Sugar & |