Polyacrylamide Cationic Series (CPAM)
Fill in the form to get more information on Rishfloc.
RISHFLOC PAM cationic flocculants are recommended for the following liquid-solid separation processes:
- Belt press filter, vacuum filter, centrifuge, air floatation, screw press dewatering— increased production rate, cake solids.
- Water clarification.
- Sludge Thickening—improved compaction, settling, drainage and effluent quality.
- Easily soluble in water.
- Economical to use — effective at low dosages.
- Perform well over a wide pH range.
- Improve through put and cakes solids.
- Dry product minimizes storage requirement.
Health and Safety
See the Material Safety Data Sheet for complete safety, health and environmental data.
Rishfloc Cationic Pams
|Product||RISHFLOC 8220||RISHFLOC 8225||RISHFLOC 8240||RISHFLOC 8260|
|Charge||Low||Low - Medium||Medium - High||Very High|
(of 0.5% solution) cps
|1500 - 2000||2000 - 3000||3000 - 4000||3000 - 4000|
(of 0.5% solution)
|Application||ETP & STP Dewatering||ETP & STP Dewatering||ETP & STP Dewatering||ETP & STP Dewatering|