Polyacrylamide Anionic Series (APAM)
Fill in the form to get more information on Rishfloc.
RISHFLOC anionic flocculants are recommended for the following liquid-solid separation processes:
- Mechanical dewatering—treating inorganic sludges for increased throughput, solids recovery, and good effluent quality.
- Gravity settling—improves floc formation for faster settling rates, increased sludge compaction, and improved water quality.
- Water clarification—improves influent, process and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air floatation—result in clearer underflows and greater throughput.
- Filtration—improves filtered water quality and plant throughput.
- Easily soluble in water.
- Economical-effective at very low dosages.
- Inertness to pH changes - Works over a wide pH range.
- Eliminate or reduce use of inorganic salts.
- Fast settling rates.
- Achieve high solids removal efficiencies.
- Powder PAMs have long shelf life and minimize storage.
Health and Safety
See the Material Safety Data Sheet for complete safety, health and environmental data.
Rishfloc Anionic Pams
|Product||RISHFLOC 8100||RISHFLOC 8130||RISHFLOC 8160||RISHFLOC 8180|
(of 0.5% solution) cps
|60 - 100||2000 - 2500||3000 - 4000||5000 - 8000|
(of 0.5% solution)
|Application|| Mining & |
| Mining & |
| Mining & |